Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The manuscript should be submitted blindly (i.e without the authors' names, college names, or logo). Author names and details (contact emails, current position, and correspondence) should be submitted in another separate file (Cover letter).
- The Title should be brief and descriptive of the article. Each word should be capitalized except connectors.
- Abstract and manuscript are written according to the author's guidelines mentioned below.
- Cover letters with any supplementary files are uploaded along with the manuscript.
- The authors should state clearly if there is any conflicts and any financial or non-financial support.
- Ethical considerations should be stated in the methodology section of the article. Ethical approval from the institution at which the study was conducted is uploaded as a supplementary file.
- The text is typed with Arial 11 and 1.5 spacing. Employs Bold and Italics font, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- There should be a space (tab button) at the beginning of each paragraph and the file pages should be remembered.
- All abbreviations are first described and then expressed in parenthesis. EX: Polymerase chain reaction (PCR). then only abbreviation is required.
- Tables are cited as Table 1. with their titles above them.Tables should be without colours and vertical lines.Any abrreviations or measuring units should be mentioned at the footnote.
- Figures are cited as Figure 1. with their titles below them. They should be with a good quality. Any abbreviation or a measuring unit should be stated in a footnote.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All references should be written according to the Vancouver style. They should be listed in order In the text they are shown with Arabic numerals, at the end of the sentence. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Section default policy
- All articles published are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors have the following rights after publishing their articles with BMJOS:
1. Retain the rights to use their research data freely without any restriction
2. Receive proper attribution and credit for their published work
3. Re-use their own material in new works without any permission.
4.Use and share their works for scholarly purposes
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.