Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- A cover letters with any supplementary files are uploaded along with the manuscript.
- The authors should state clearly if there is any conflicts and any financial or non-financial support.
- Ethical considerations should be stated in the methodology section of the article. Ethical approval from the institution at which the study was conducted is uploaded as a supplementary file.
- Rules regarding the sections and information provided in each of them should be followed according to each type of article as mentioned in author guidelines.
- Abstract is written as mentioned in author guidelines
- The text is typed with Arial 11 and 1.5 spacing. Employs Bold and Italics font, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- There should be a space (tab button) at the beginning of each paragraph and the file pages should be remembered.
- All abbreviations are first described and then expressed in parenthesis. EX: Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- The Title should be brief and descriptive of the article. Each word should be capitalized except connectors.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Tables are cited as Table 1. with their titles above them.Tables should be without colours and vertical lines.Any abrreviations or measuring units should be mentioned at the footnote.
- Figures are cited as Figure 1. with their titles below them. They should be with a good quality. Any abbreviation or a measuring unit should be stated in a footnote.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All references should be written according to Vancouver style.They should be listed in order.In the text they are shown with Arabic numerals, at the end of the sentence
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The authors declare no conflict of interest, if any issues exist, see Conflict of interest in author guidelines section below
Section default policy
- All articles published are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.