Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission files are in Microsoft Word format and include the article text (blinded, without the names of the authors) and the cover letter, with or without supplementary files.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is Arial and 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- REFERENCES: References are numbered in the order in which they are cited in the article (citation-sequence reference system) and formatted according to Vancouver Style.
- IMAGES and TABLES: Should follow the guidelines, Images should be in an appropriate resolution.
- CONTENT ADHERES TO AUTHOR GUIDELINES: The text meets the journal's formatting requirements as outlined in the General Guidelines
Copyright on open access articles published by BMJOS is retained by the author(s).
Authors grant BMJOS a license to publish the article and assume itself as the original publisher.
Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
The journal is published under creative common attribution License 4.0 which formalizes the terms and conditions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.